Saturday, November 19, 2011

Trey-

Ya know how some people just make things look easy? Like whatever it is, it's no problem? That's how Trey strikes me. Like whatever comes up or is needed, he can handle. So easy going and sure of himself, he was a delight to photograph. He didn't hesitate once...not even a little bit. Not even when I found the secret word that would ALWAYS make his smile sincere-every single time. (Read on to find out...) We started out in Brownstown and traveled east to my back yard, but the setting didn't matter. He did a great job posing for the shots. He followed all the directions to a T!



Yes, in case you are wondering, we used the secret word here-see what I mean? GREAT, sincere, sweet smile! Ta da! It also helps that he is pleasant every single time I see him. He's a glass half full kind of guy, an optimist, I am guessing.



The weather and leaves cooperated quite nicely and with some great coordinating on the clothing colors-it was a great success.


The next image is one of my favs- GREAT family shot. And for those of you who were curious about the smile 'trigger word' for Trey- it was....Mom. Seriously. She was there for the whole shoot and the two of them were hilarious together. I really am not quite sure who found whom funnier, but it made for a great social atmosphere. The word may have started out as some silly phrase about lovin' his mom, or being a momma's boy or something, but he couldn't help himself whenever I said it, for whatever reason. And it worked like a charm! I have to resort to any method that works here, folks!

It was a pleasure working with your darling, polite family and an honor to do Trey's pictures! Thanks to you all. P.S. Dear Trey- I admire your confidence, manners, and sense of humor-I know they help make you a success in the future. Stay cool. :) I'm just sayin'.


Thanks for visiting!Cheers!

No comments: