Monday, June 04, 2012

Holly and Wes

I had the honor of photographing the gorgeous wedding of Holly and Wes.  The day was a little warm, but it did nothing to affect the happiness that day. 
Everyone was relaxed and ready to roll...the calmness in the air was comforting and happy.  It just seemed like things were set, no qualms or worries, no last minute changes.  Just ready.  Peaceful.  It was very reassuring and made a very easy job for me!
The bride looked gorgeous- elegant and simple.  Just lovely. Her bouquet was just lovely as well. 
The details shots are always some of my favs...all the work that went into planning each little thing with love and meaning.
The skylights in the church made some beautiful lighting at the altar.  I couldn't resist!  The light was warm and even and just made the gorgeous sanctuary glow!





It's that beautiful light again...the minister gave a sweet talk and they look so serious here.  Just listening intently to the words spoken.  It was heartwarming to watch them.
The calmness before THE LOVE BUS ride!













Ok- the jumping shot had the usual directions, EXCEPT for one thing:  on 3, all pregnant girls do DOWN!  See how well they listen? ;)  And I love the extra enthusiasm and effort from the two on the right.  Giddy up!

I adore this shot of Wes and Holly just before they entered the reception! I just said cuddle up and this shot says it all- just super sweet and secure in each other. Love that!
To Wes and Holly- thanks for making my job so easy and joyful.  Your serene attitudes set the tranquil, reassured tone for the day and put everyone at ease and made for a flawless ceremony and reception. It was such a pleasure spending your special day with you-I wish you both all the best always.

No comments: