Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Gabe & Erika

Forever promises spoken in a quaint, country church on a gorgeous June day... by two people madly in love.
Sigh. It couldn't have been more beautiful in the movies- the mood, the feelings, the setting. It was all beautiful...and sincere...and sweet. I feel renewed after days like this- and thankful.

A shout out to one of the "purple girls" -Kristyn, for collaborating with me on this next shot-she really might have a future in the graphic arts! LOVE that

A stunning, fantastic group of gals, just outside the church, ready to walk down the aisle- a.k.a "The Purple Girls." Thank you for all of your help!




The groom, his four brothers, plus one. Sports fans! I worry about Gabe's self confidence... ;)

I really think these two might be better at my job than I am. They were naturals at posing. I was giving really vague directions so they could be themselves and they took every opportunity to make it work. Cuddle in! Well done, friends!

Work it, girlie!

Dear fabulous people from wedding- you amaze me!! How lucky you are to have such a wonderful group of people! May you always realize how blessed you are by your families and friends...It's too bad these two are no fun at all. ;) JK. They were sssooo easy to pose and photograph, I could have taken all day!!! I had to let them get back to their guests. The light outside was absolutely stunning and the wedding party was fabulous and flexible. Honestly, they make it all look like a piece of cake!
To Gabe & Erika- your joy is infectious and your humor will always keep you close. I admire the way you enjoy life and cherish each other. It's inspiring. I applaud the way you don't take the small things or yourselves too seriously, but you know what's important. I can't wait to see what your future holds. Any couple who can sit through a cold, rainy Notre Dame game (overtime AND a win!) with another couple and their kids is alright in my book!!! Thank you for letting me share in your wedding day..it was truly a pleasure! Best wishes always. Seriously, "Word!!!!"
Thanks for visiting! Cheers!

1 comment:

Emilee Miller said...

I LOVE these photos and LOVE this newlywed couple! Great job, Jenn! These are AMAZING!