Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Kayla & Ben

Saturday I had the honor of photographing the wedding of Kayla and Ben-what a fantastic February day! It was truly wonderful.
So, I had to get a few shots on here- (especially for a certain person who checks this blog quite often- Miss J! ;)
The gorgeous rings- LOVE that macro lens.

Her strapless pleated gown was uh-ma-zing! Just gorgeous!

And, of course, Kayla was STUNNING. And, I would say that even if we were not related!! ;) But, did I mention that we are indeed related?! ;)
The happy couple moments after seeing each other for the first time...the happy glow of love just warms my heart. I am so happy for them.

My uncle Joe was really thrilled about her getting married to such a wonderful guy-now, about wearing the tux, I am not so sure, but a dad has gotta do what a dad has gotta do!

Newlyweds!
We stopped traffic for a few photos on Walnut streets and were successful- no injuries or incidents!! Yahoo!

And, yes, the coordination test for the wedding party proved successful- special bonus style points to the bridesmaid on the right!!! ;)


Thanks for letting me share your beautiful day. Congratulations and best wishes always.
Thanks for visiting!Cheers!

No comments: