Sunday, June 27, 2010

Kerry & Matthew

It just didn't matter that it was a steamy 97 degrees outside-the hottest day of the year on Saturday. Nothing could wilt the feelings Kerry & Matthew had for each other. The bride and groom stayed cool and ready to walk down the aisle. Ready to get married on this gorgeous, sunny June day.
I remember well our photo shoot in the fall for their engagement photos. The weather, temperature, light and sense of humor were all so incredible that day, we stayed and shot for a lllooonnnggg time. I just couldn't help myself. These two are really up for anything, and do such a great job of posing themselves, my job was quite easy.
Their wedding day was no different- except the temperature. But we worked around that just fine, thank you.
The stunning rings...

and gorgeous dress...

and beautiful flowers...
Seriously...those of you that have seen Kerry know she is incredibly beautiful and she can sure use body language well. Wow. She is also has a beautiful heart. And Matt found it.
Work it out, girl !!!

Just before the ceremony, in the back of church, I caught Kerry waiting patiently in some lovely light. These two are all natural light pictures. Sigh.
The Bridal "PAR-TAY!" They all look so well behaved here, do they not?!
They did a great job working through pictures quickly since the bride and groom didn't see each other before the ceremony. Thanks for your promptness and cooperation, especially tall guy, the brothers, and all the girls who kept them in line! ;) Also thanks to Jeannie, without whom I could not have survived in one sane piece!
Note: Since the room in the stretch Hummer ride to the reception was very limited, I set up my camera and handed it in to Karmen, my bride from a few months ago, who was a bridesmaid. And, I must say, she and her cohort came up with some VERY interesting and uninhibited photos while on the ride over! Here's a little thank you to Karmen and Ally!!! This collage is for you! And I am happy my camera survived it! :)

I can't tell whether they are jumping for happiness, because they think pictures are over, or because someone showed up with a cooler!

Questions:
After several of hours of smiling, greeting, visting, standing and being out in the heat, can these two possibly still look this amazing??
Answer: Absolutely.
Can they still have a fabulous sense of humor?
Answer: Most certainly.

They make it look easy, don't they?


You rock it out, Sista! Hats off to a super fabulous day!!!!

Well, their sense of humor prevailed throughout the day, so we must sign off with,
THE END!!! (Get it...end?!?! ;) I know, the heat really got to us, didn't it?)

(Check out Matt's face- he almost can't contain himself!! I can't decide whether he really thinks this is THAT funny or he can't believe he is doing it on camera!!!) Either way, I have to thank you both for a truly wonderful day. Spending time with you on this very important day was such an honor...I enjoyed it so much. I wish you both all the happiness your hearts can hold- and a sense of humor that never ends. I adore you both. Take care of each other.
Cheers!
Thanks for visiting!
P.S. Someone dared me to post this one of me posing as Matt while we waited for him to get into the church. We were short on time, so I sat down and those sweet gals jumped right in- then El snapped the picture while we laughed. I'm actually coordinated with the bride's colors! Anyway, you have to be flexible and have a sense of humor! Matt's picture looked ALMOST this good! ;)

No comments: