Saturday, May 01, 2010

Enhancing with Photoshop

I am working away on Karmen and Clay's wedding photos and thought I would post a before/after Photoshop picture. I really like natural looking pictures, and I don't do much with the people part of the picture. I will rework little things, especially on close up shots, but for the most part, leave the people as they really are. I do usually browse through the images and create some pieces for what I call the "Artistic" folder.
Sometimes venues may not have optimal landscapes for pictures, but outdoor photos are always my favorite, so we make the best of what's available. Sometimes Even Mother Nature can use a little "help."
So below is a really nice shot of Karmen straight out of the camera and below it is one with the landscape artistry. What do you think?

Thanks for visiting!Cheers!

No comments: