Sunday, April 18, 2010

What a weekend...

I'm not even sure if anyone still reads this blog- echo? echo?
Those of you who know me, know that I have had to give up my photography business- for the most part. I will never stop completely, but there are only so many full time jobs a gal can have and do them well. Needless to say I won't quit being a mom and wife, or a teacher, so my hobby/3rd job had to go...mostly.
I have a few lingering gift certificates and a few repeat clients and friends that I will always be happy to photograph and I scheduled a few together over the weekend. Here is a sneak peak-
Precious baby Gus...
And the sweet foot and happy face of adorable Cash...

And gorgeous baby Bella and siblings...

I love being behind the camera and capturing fleeting moments. Sigh. It was fun to do. I have one of my last few weddings this coming Saturday. I am really looking forward to it. So, there will be more posts soon. If you are still hanging in there....
Thanks for visiting!
Cheers!

No comments: