Saturday, December 26, 2009

Adam & Lindsey continued...

The day was cold, but hearts were warm when Adam and Lindsey married midDecember. I wanted to post a few more from their fabulous day! These two were so relaxed and easy going...even when we asked everyone to step outside for a few shots! Her dress was as stunning as she was...
Lindsey seriously knows how to rock it out. I think the temperature was in the teens-with gusts of wind, mind you, but her happiness shielded her from the cold. She didn't bat an eye about going outside. What an absolutely gorgeous bride.


Even the gals in strapless gowns braved the weather for a few group shots. They were a great group of folks to work with and I really enjoyed them. I can say they really kept me on my toes!

I adored the way these two were so at ease-the calm and gentle way theylooked at each other-it was evident their happiness is in being together. They rolled with everything that went on that day and smiled the whole time.

Adam and Lindsey, thanks for letting me document your wonderful day. I wish you all the happiness your hearts can hold. Spending time with you was joy!
Thanks for visiting!
Cheers!

No comments: